Contact: Dawna Stafford
I Quit Fear Founder, Dawna Stafford is available to speak at your next event.
“Being personally moved by the recognition of fear that had crept into my own life, I formed a mission to use the impact and force of my own fear to lean into it and move forward into what scared me the most.”
- Fear isn’t all bad. It motivates us. We can recognize the power that it holds over us and use it’s momentum to move forward.
- Fear of failure. We weren’t born with it. How did it develop and how can we move through it?
- Bullying at school and in the workplace
- Health, Weight Loss & Fitness. Quitting fear to make a physical transformation
- Body image and mindset
- How fear impacts your spiritual life and relationship with God
- Chamber events